Greetings from the xorvoid
Some things I'm interested in:
- Computers & Mathematics
- Outdoor Endurance Sports
- Producing Rants of (hopefully) Therapeutic Value
Some recent specifics from the last few years (updated 2023):
- Low-level Programming: C, C++, Rust, Assembly, Computer Architecture.
- Distributed Systems: Large-scale Parallel I/O Systems for HPC / Supercomputing
- Lockfree Datastructures: Generally for high-parallelism kernel-bypass messaging
- Reverse-engineering: Security analysis, old video game re-implementations from raw machine-code, deobfuscation, etc
- Finite-field arithmetic: GF(2^n) fields with applications to coding theory, data-resiliency, hashing techniches, etc
- Real Analysis and Probability Theory: Math as a second language => Better engineering
- Long-Distance Running: Marathon+ distances, Zen via physical exertion, challenge thyself
- Long-Distance Cycling: Feels good to go fast (in the summer)
- Skiing: Feels good to go fast (in the winter)
- Rock Climbing: Because I don't live a dangerous enough life already..
I like to blog about random things that interest me.
I don't write to remember, I write to forget. It's therapy of sorts.
- Email: [email protected]
- Github: https://github.com/xorvoid
- 2023 June 07 | Milk and Cookies: An Abstract Algebra
- 2023 May 27 | ChatGPT: A Mental Model
- 2023 May 24 | SectorC: A C Compiler in 512 bytes
- 2023 May 11 | Dime Time
- 2023 April 28 | Obfuscated Tiny C Compiler: Deobfuscated
- 2023 April 20 | I'm Too Old for Broken Builds
- 2023 April 20 | Lockfree Programming: A Mental Model